We use our own unique range of fume free, safe cleaning products. Oven King offer a truly professional and unrivalled oven cleaning service. No clean is too big or too small!
Our dedicated team of fully trained oven cleaning specialists are on hand to tackle any oven cleaning task. This can include Aga, Rayburn and Range cookers.
Additionally, we can even handle a large variety of additional jobs. This includes extractor hood cleaning, microwave cleaning and BBQ cleaning. All of our oven cleaning technicians come equipped with a whole host of common replacement parts including bulbs, filters and door seals.
How we clean
Fantastic job done on my carpets, they were ruined from my husbands muddy work boots and I struggled for weeks to get the stains out, one visit from Ricky and they came up like new!!
Will be booking in for an oven clean next.
Definitely 5 stars
Took just over one hour. Mike was punctual and enthusiastic. He communicated well, while getting on with the job in hand.
The result was splendid, and a lovely surprise for my wife when she came home from town.
We have cleaned this oven and its parts ourselves previously, but the outcome using an experienced professional cleaner and the appropriate professional grade chemicals and equipment was both better – and easier for us!
We are getting a bit too old to tackle this work ourselves, and will use Ovenking again.
I was in dire need of an oven clean.
Ricky attended, and all I can say is wow.
He was polite, efficient and most of all my oven looks brand new.
Great value for money and cleaned to a standard I wouldn’t have been able to match.
Absolutely brilliant service.
From the initial contact with the call advisor to the completion of the job, this company has been, helpful, reliable and completed the work to an extremely high standard.
Ricky arrived on time, was professional, polite and friendly and efficiently and quickly cleaned the oven to a show room standard.
Outstanding company and I will definitely use them again.
Additional Covid-19 (CoronaVirus) Precautions
***OVENKING ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!***
OvenKing remained open during the lock down but with a reduced service. However, we took the decision to where possible limit our operations. This includes providing hygiene advice and cleaning services for councils, emergency call-outs, health care settings and key workers.
As of Monday the 11th of May upon further government advice we have returned to an as normal’ as possible schedule.
Most importantly, our OvenKing operatives are now back on the road cleaning domestic ovens and carpets as usual. Albeit, with a few changes to our usual working practices to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
To protect our operatives and customers we have studied the current official Government advice to devise new working practices. These are;
- As it was during the lock down period we will monitor the health of our operatives and office staff very closely. Any member of staff presenting the symptoms of Covid-19 will be told to self isolate. They will under no circumstances be sent to a customer home or other premises. But we will assign a new operative to avoid disruption to the customer. We are also asking customers to be self aware and sensible and if any household members show any symptoms of the virus to call us immediately to cancel or reschedule the booking.
- The operative sent to clean your oven/carpet will call you when they arrive at your property. You will be asked to ensure that the front door and kitchen door is left open during the cleaning process. This is so we don’t need to touch door handles or latches inside your property, or anything else aside from the items we cleaning. If possible, we may ask to use a back entrance/side gate to enter the kitchen.
- In the case of oven cleaning, items inside the oven are dipped and hand cleaned outside the property at our vans, so the only reason we will need to be in your property, is to clean the shell of the oven.
- Additional PPE will be worn during cleaning (including gloves and face masks). Operatives will also be using anti-bacterial sanitiser to clean their hands in between each job. This will be used immediately prior to first entering your property..
- We would ask that all customers refrain from entering any room in which our operative is working. However, where this is not possible the standard 2m social distancing recommendation should be adhered to.
- We are asking that each customer pay for their cleaning by cash in an envelope, debit card over the phone. You can also pay by bank transfer where possible to eliminate any unnecessary contact. Payment is as always still due upon completion.
- On a normal working day, each OvenKing operative would clean between 4-6 ovens a day. However, we have reduced this to a maximum of 4 ovens a day. This will reduce the risks of cross contamination by giving our operatives the time to properly sanitise themselves and their equipment between each clean.
- If you already have a confirmed booking in the coming weeks and are currently self isolating due to your own personal health concerns, please contact us. This is so that we can reschedule your booking. This additional measure is to protect your health and for your own safety. We are more than happy to find another date and time in the future that is mutually convenient when the risk to you is lessened.
As you can hopefully understand, our number one priority is the safety of our staff and customers. These new working practices are designed to best protect all of us and the nation.
If you have any questions about our new working practices or wish to make a booking for an oven or carpet clean, please feel free call the office on 01202 705045
Stay safe and we hope to see you soon.
From all of us at OvenKing.
Domestic Oven Cleaning
When it comes to domestic oven cleaning we are the Kings! Our fully trained oven cleaning technicians give your oven and any other cooking appliances a full deep clean. This involves removing all of the oven racks, trays, fan plates and bulb covers. Above all, all of these components are then treated in our low environmental impact and fume free products ensuring no surface is left unclean. This unique method of oven cleaning allows us to restore your oven to a near showroom condition from a single visit.
Additionally, we can also offer a selection of common replacement parts for almost all kinds of ovens and microwaves. This will leave you with a fully functional appliance with a restored cooking ability leaving your food tasting better and increasing the life of your oven.
We show the same level of care and attention to detail throughout our extensive range of oven cleaning services. This has given us an a fantastic reputation within the industry. We already have countless already satisfied customers and gleaming testimonials as bright as the ovens we clean.