End of Tenancy
Are you a tenant moving out and looking to ensure you get your deposit back?
Are you a landlord looking to prepare a property to rent out?
If you are a tenant or a landlord moving out or in, we have a team able to provide the complete cleaning works.
OvenKing – Your one stop shop for all your end of tenancy cleaning needs.
* All prices are based on an average sized house – higher charges may be applied to larger homes *
All our operators are double-jabbed against Covid19
End of Tenancy
Here at OvenKing we provide full end of tenancy cleaning packages for landlords and tenants. We supply a fully insured, certified, thorough and professional end of tenancy cleaning package.
Included within this package we will provide a deep cleaning for fridges and freezers, cupboards, kitchen work tops even removing those stubborn dirty marks and stains. While we are at your property we will also wipe down all skirting boards, doors, and surfaces, removing any visible dirt, cobwebs, dust etc.
We can also provide additional extra cleaning services at request. There is no cleaning job too big or too small.
If you have OvenKing take care of your end of tenancy / moving clean you will have a clean, fresh, new smelling home, ready for new tenants (or yourself) to move in hassle free.
Additional services or upgrades we have available
- Dishwasher clean
- Upholstery clean
- Driveway cleaning
- Cellars and outbuildings (including conservatories)
Contact us for additional services or unusual requests.
We offer an instant quotation service, fill in details of your clean and you will be given a price instantly – use the link below to access the quote system.
1 Bed flat £198
2 Bed flat £238
3 Bed flat £290
2 Bed house £340
3 Bed house £390
4 Bed house £440
5 Bed house £490
2 Bed bungalow £242
3 Bed bungalow £330
Please note the above prices are for standard cleans only.
If the property requires an extreme, trauma, hoarding or hazardous clean, the price will be quoted on application and the above pricelist does not apply.
What is included:
- Cleaning inside of empty fridge and freezer
- Inside empty kitchen cupboards
- The front of cupboard doors
- Clean on top of cupboards
- Kitchen worktops
- Splashbacks or tiles
- Sink and taps
- Wipe over white goods and empty shelves
Bathroom(s) – max 1 per 2 bedrooms in property
- Cleaning Toilet (bleach and scrub)
- Clean shower/bath area (inc taps)
- Wipe down of tiles
- De-limescale (where possible) toilet and shower
All Rooms in property
- Mopping of hard floors
- Vacuum cleaning of carpeted floors
- Wiping down of architraves, skirting boards and internal doors
- Removal of small/slight marks on walls
- Wipe down of all window sills/ledges/frames/glass (excluding conservatories, see below)
- Dusting and wiping down of wooden banisters, hand rails, dado rails, picture rails etc
- Cleaning inside & out of fitted storage spaces, eg built-in entertainment units, fitted wardrobes
What is NOT included
- Oven cleaning
- Hob cleaning
- Kitchen extractor cleaning
- Inside microwave
- Carpet cleaning
- Flea treat carpets
- Upholstery cleaning
- Scotch guard carpets
- Window blinds
- Curtains and net curtains
- Tile grout cleaning (per room)
- Cleaning additional areas or rooms, including out-buildings and additional reception rooms. For
example offices or studies/utility rooms/conservatories/entertainment rooms/loft spaces/additional
bathrooms or WCs etc.
- Any and all external cleaning of property
For services that are not included, we can price you separately.