Are you ready to be part of something big? Look no further, this is your dream job! OvenKing, and its commercial branch 1st Commercial Cleaning are the unrivalled domestic and commercial cleaning innovators in Bournemouth and the wider Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire area. With the recent assumption of even more new contracts, our workload has now tripled so we are on the hunt for an exceptional individual to join our dynamic team as an Admin Assistant.
Position: Admin Assistant
Hours: 30-40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Holiday: 20 days holiday per year pro rata + bank holidays off
Location: Our head office at BH8 8BT in Bournemouth
Imagine being at the forefront of the cleaning industry, working alongside the top experts and innovators. As the leading cleaning company in South West England, OvenKing is not just a company – it’s a family that takes pride in transforming spaces and lives. We’ve been around since 2013 and in all these years we’ve become the first point of call for both domestic and commercial clients. Look us up on CheckATrade, TrustPilot and Google reviews and you’ll see why we are so proud of what we do. This is your chance to be part of this thrilling team and grow your career with a successful company behind you!
You’ll be the voice of OvenKing, the first point of contact for our valued clients. Your days will be filled with excitement and variety as you handle a range of tasks that keep our operations running smoothly:
- Client Connections: Your friendly voice and warm demeanour will greet customers as you assist with inquiries, bookings and payments over the phone. Your amazing telephone etiquette will leave a lasting impression on every client who calls us.
- Organisational Tasks: Your basic Excel skills will help you maintain records and ensure meticulous accuracy in all administrative tasks. Your taking
- Efficient Interactions: Your prompt and grammatically correct responses to emails and notifications, as well as your liaising with other team members when further action is required, will ensure seamless internal and external communications.
- Great internal co-ordination: You have this amazing talent when writing notes for other team members to read. They are written in such a way that someone not familiar with a specific task will know exactly what they need to know just by reading them. After all, that’s what you expect when reading other colleagues’ notes, isn’t it?
- Relatively fast typing: You are not the fastest out there, but you are able to type at least 45 words per minute with some level of accuracy while you’re on the phone with a client or being dictated something.
- Tech-Savvy Advantage: If you’re familiar with Xero, you have already got our attention and extra points so get in touch, we want to hear more about you. If not, no problem, we will train you on it.
Of course, full training will be provided in all other aspects of your daily work.
We’re not just looking for an admin whiz; we’re searching for someone who’s enthusiastic, energetic, and ready to be an integral part of the OvenKing family for years to come. Here’s why you should seize this opportunity:
- Vibrant Team: You’ll be joining a close-knit team that feels more like a family. You’ll experience the warmth of our collaborative atmosphere and banter, take part in our corporate days and team-building events, and foster strong bonds.
- Limitless Growth: At OvenKing, we believe in nurturing talent. You’ll have access to continuous learning opportunities that will propel your career to new heights. Your input will be valued, and you’ll have the chance to contribute to our evolving strategies and processes.
- Pioneering Spirit: You’ll be part of a company that’s rewriting the rules of the cleaning industry. Your contribution will shape our legacy.
- Community Impact: OvenKing isn’t just about cleaning – we’re also about making a positive impact on our local community. You will be joining us in our efforts to create cleaner and healthier living spaces for all.
Ready to Apply?
If you’re thrilled by the prospect of being part of the heartbeat of OvenKing’s operations, we look forward to hearing from you! Your infectious enthusiasm and excellent telephone manner are exactly what both us and our clients are looking for.
Embark on this journey with OvenKing and become a pivotal force in the sweeping success story of the biggest cleaning company in South West England.
Apply now, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure we get to know you better, we kindly ask that all applications are accompanied by a cover letter where you highlight the reasons why you think your experience and/or skills are a good match for this role. This is an important part of your application. It doesn’t need to be 5 pages long, but it does need to be there.
OvenKing is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.