Who we are:
OvenKing and The King Group are the leading supplier of commercial (kitchen) cleaning, cleaning training and domestic oven and carpet cleaning across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire.
Our company is now expanding so we need to employ more people to cover our increasing business needs.
Who are we looking for:
- You need to have previous Human Resources experience, preferably in a small/medium company instead of a large organisation.
- As the role is not limited to HR, you must be competent in Sage 50 Accounts and IT literate.
- You need to have excellent organisational skills and a methodical approach to complete the tasks you’ll be assigned. Often you will be running two or more tasks at the same time, so you’ll need to be able to manage your time efficiently.
- You need to have a great telephone manner and know your way around speaking professionally with a clear and friendly voice.
- Last, but not least, we are looking for a person who is confident and has a “can do” attitude.
What you will be doing in HR:
- You will be in charge of the full recruitment process
- Posting new job ads
- Communicating with potential applicants
- Arranging interviews
- Creating Job Offer letters
- Managing Employment Contracts
- Undertaking the Right-To-Work and other pre-employment checks
- Monitoring Holiday accruals
What you will be doing in Bookkeeping:
You will be in charge of operating Sage 50 Accounts, creating, inputting and filing quotes and invoices.
What you will be doing as an Admin:
- General admin work
- Answering the phone
- Taking bookings
- Updating our customers’ database
What we are offering:
We are a friendly team. If you like being busy, you’ll enjoy working with us as no day is the same. You will be working Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00. Weekends are all yours!
You’ll be enjoying 20 days holiday per year + bank holidays off and a Company Pension Scheme.
If you think you satisfy the requirements above, please apply with your CV and a Cover Letter to tell us more about you and explain why you think you’re a good match for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£30,000.00 per year