OvenKing are the leading oven, kitchen and carpet cleaning service provider in Dorset and Hampshire. Due to customer demand and expansion of the business we are looking to recruit oven cleaning technicians in the Bournemouth area.
We are looking for hard working people, with the drive, determination and attention to detail to promote the OvenKing brand and perform quality cleaning services.
With an OTE of £500-600 (over £25-30k PA) + tips, for the right person there is a lucrative employment / business opportunity waiting for you with OvenKing.
- Full training included
- Tools, Dip Tank and Chemicals provided
- Company vehicle
- Well established brand name and company
This is a self employed role, we provide the van and equipment, chemicals etc.
Full UK & European driving license is necessary as driving a company owned van is essential to the role.
No previous experience is required as full training will be given, however this role would suit someone who already has experience in oven / commercial cleaning.
Previous experience as a handyman or multi-tradesperson would also be beneficial.
- A strong work ethic and the drive to succeed within a growing industry
- Willingness to assist in growing the business
- The ability to offer a first class service in line with our brand’s expectations
- Rapport building capabilities and a warm, welcoming attitude
- Clean driving licence
- Prior experience of the cleaning industry through valeting or domestic/commercial cleaning
- Previous experience as a handyman or multi-tradesperson would also be beneficial
- Over 24 years old for van insurance
This opportunity would be ideal for cleaners and valeters, ex-miltary or public service, chefs, etc.
All work offers will be subject to satisfactory completion of all relevant background checks including a DBS check and satisfactory completion of our training course (where applicable).
Become part of the professional and dedicated OvenKing team, get in touch now!
We require a cover letter with the application to show that you are genuinely interested and may not accept applications without a cover letter. To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call 01202 705040