Who we are:
The King Group are the leading supplier of commercial (kitchen) cleaning, cleaning training and domestic oven and carpet cleaning across Dorset and Hampshire.
2019 saw a year of substantial rapid expansion of the business, particularly in the training and commercial cleaning revenue streams. Further to the appearance of Covid19, we introduced a new product that can assist hundreds of public-facing businesses to almost eliminate the risk of their clients, visitors and staff contracting the virus, by professionally disinfecting their premises. This has now helped us expand even more.
As a result, we are looking to employ more people to cover our increasing business needs.
Who are we looking for:
- You need to have previous Human Resources experience, preferably in a small/medium company instead of a large organisation.
- As the role is not limited to HR, you must be competent in Sage 50 Accounts and IT literate. You need to really know your way around MS Word, MS Excel and use of Email, because these will be essential for your work.
- You need to have excellent organisational skills and a methodical approach to complete the tasks you’ll be assigned. Often you will be running two or more tasks at the same time, so you’ll need to be able to manage your time efficiently.
- We may like dressing casual but our drive to make the company grow even more, is not casual at all. We expect that you will share this enthusiasm.
- You need to have a great telephone manner and know your way around speaking professionally with a clear and friendly voice.
- Last, but not least, we are looking for a person who is confident and has a “can do” attitude.
What you will be doing:
- You will be in charge of operating Sage 50 Accounts, inputting and filing invoices.
- You will also be in charge of the full recruitment process:
- Posting new job ads
- Communicating with potential applicants
- Arranging interviews
- Creating Job Offer letters
- Managing Employment Contracts
- Undertaking the Right-To-Work and other pre-employment checks
- Monitoring Holiday accruals
What we are offering:
We are a friendly team. If you like being busy, you’ll enjoy working with us.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00. Weekends are all yours!
You’ll be enjoying 20 days holiday + bank holidays off.
Company Pension Scheme
If you think you satisfy the requirements above, please email your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining more about yourself and why you’re a good match for the role.
Please note that applications without a Cover Letter will be automatically rejected.